Why rent your Personal Locator Beacon with GTC?
- No deposit required
- Next day delivery available for last minute rentals (please call us on 01202 801290 to double check availability on last minute rentals).
- Device setup and ready to use upon delivery
- Free rental return at your nearest DPD drop-off point.
Renting the ACR ResQlink+ PLB
- Please select your dates using the online calendar or complete the contract by clicking "Sign Up Online". (Please select your start date as the date you need the PLB and we will deliver one business day before this. Set your end date as the day you will return the PLB.)
- Upon placing your order please ensure you complete your emergency contact information > Submit emergency contacts
- We aim to ship your rental to you one business day ahead of your rental start date to ensure it arrives in time for your trip.
- Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
What is included in the ACR ResQlink+ Rental?
- ACR ResQlink+ Personal Locator Beacon
- Velcro Attachment Strap
- Peli Case
ACR ResQLink+ PLB Specifications:
Dimensions: 3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm
Battery Type: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
Battery Life (Typical Performance): 30 Hours @-4°F (-20°C)
Battery Life (Operational): Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
Built-in strobe light: The ACR ResQlink+ can easily be used to attract attention or increase visibility during night rescues.
Three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability
Buoyant: This ACR PLB is inherently buoyant
Single-handed deployment: The ResQlink+ can be easily activated, even in extreme conditions and situations
No Programming required: We pre-programmed with the UK Country Code*
- No Subscription Fee
*All Personal Locator Beacons provided by GTC will function anywhere around the world, the first authority to be contacted in an emergency situation would be the UK Coastguard Agency in Falmouth who will coordinate with the appropriate Search & Rescue organisation.
It is therefore essential that you inform your emergency contacts of your travels plans, specifically dates of travel and locations you will be travelling to. Should your beacon ever be activated, Search and Rescue Teams will know who you are, and contacts provided may be able to supply information about your specific travel plans. In the absence of this information, it may take longer for a search-and-rescue operation to begin.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and conditions in the contract. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.