The brand new Iridium GO! exec WiFi Hotspot is a 2nd generation Iridium GO! powered by the Iridium Certus® Midband service. It is an advanced upgrade from the original GO! with a lay-flat design, full-colour touchscreen, and built-in voice-calling functionality.
Advanced, New Features
- Colour touchscreen display
- Extended capacity battery
- Built-in speakerphone & microphone
- Iridium Certus 9770 Transceiver
- Expanded interface (Ethernet, USB-C, GPS)
- Iridium GO! exec WiFi Hotspot
Renting the Iridium GO! exec
- Select your dates using the online calendar (please select your start date as the date you need the equipment and we will deliver one business day before this. Set your end date as the day you will return the equipment).
- Upon placing your order please ensure you complete your emergency contact information. Submit emergency contacts here.
- We aim to ship your rental to you one business day ahead of your rental start date to ensure it arrives in time for your trip.
- Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and conditions in the contract before you sign the rental contract. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
- We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
- The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in a fee. All other damages or losses are subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement.