Why book your satellite phone rental with GTC?
- Our phones come with all the accessories you need: Peli case, AC & DC charger, 2 x batteries, USB data cable
- No deposit required
- Next day delivery available for last minute rentals (please call us on 01202 801290 to double check availability on last minute rentals).
- Free incoming calls and incoming SMS
- Delivered a day before your start date so you can browse the features and store the information you need.
- Free rental return at your nearest DPD drop-off point.
How to book your satellite phone rental
- Please select your dates using the online calendar or complete the contract by clicking "Sign Up Online". (Please select your start date as the date you need the phone and we will deliver one business day before this. Set your end date as the day you will return the phone.)
- Airtime usage can be billed at the end of the rental or non-refundable bundles of airtime can be purchased in advance giving you a lower rate per minute.
- We aim to ship your rental to you one business day ahead of your rental start date to ensure it arrives in time for your trip.
- Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
What is included?
- Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone handset
- 2 x batteries
- USB Data Cable
- Wall Charger w/ Adaptors x 4 (Aus, EU, UK, US)
- Car Charger
- Leather Holster
- Peli 1200 Case
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with the Iridium 9555 rental? The package contains the Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone handset, Spare Battery, USB Data Cable, Wall Charger w/ Adaptors x 4 (Aus, EU, UK, US), Car Charger, Earpiece, Leather Holster and Peli 1200 Case.
Where can I find the platform for sending a free message to my Iridium 9555? The free Iridium messaging can be sent from here: https://messaging.iridium.com/
Where should I return the Iridium 9555 at the end of my rental?Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and conditions before you book online or sign the rental contract. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost. Prepaid minutes will be refunded in full.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund. Prepaid minutes will be refunded in full.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.