Programming your EPIRB:
- Please confirm the country you would like your EPIRB to be programmed. We always recommend programming your EPIRB to your country of residence, as when you register your device the form will ask you to provide an address in the country we have programmed it. Regulations in Germany and Spain require an MMSI for us to programme your EPIRB to these countries.
- Once you have specified the country for programming, proceed to checkout and select the shipping address we will be returning your EPIRB.
- You will receive confirmation that you have purchased the programming for your EPIRB and then you need to arrange the Personal Locator Beacon to be delivered to us. Please use a trackable courier to send your device to: Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, United Kingdom, BH17 0RU. Please provide us with the tracking number, so we know when we can expect your device. If you choose a non-trackable courier, we do not accept responsibity for your item until we receive it.
Registering your EPIRB:
Registering your EPIRB is required by law in most countries. Registering is very important because should your beacon ever be activated, it is how Search and Rescue Teams will know who you are, and contacts provided may be able to supply information about your specific travel plans. In the absence of this information, it may take longer for a search-and-rescue operation to begin.
Some national authorities require a completed registration application form to be submitted by letter or fax, others offer an online registration.
Country Registration: https://406registration.com/ / If the country you require for registration is not listed, please contact us >
UK customers can register at the link above, or register directly with the Maritime & Coastguard Agency: https://forms.dft.gov.uk/mca-sar-epirb/
Beacons We Can Programme
- ACR GlobalFix V4 Cat 1 EPIRB (Automatic) (2830.62)
- ACR GlobalFix V4 Cat 2 EPIRB (Manual) (2831.62)
- ACR GlobalFix V4 Cat 1 IPRO EPIRB (Automatic) (2846.62)
- Ocean Signal SafeSEA EPIRB1 PRO (Cat1)
- Ocean Signal rescueME EPIRB1 (Cat2)
- McMurdo G8 SmartFind EPIRB (Manual Release Unit) (23-001-002A)
- McMurdo G8 SmartFind AIS EPIRB (Manual Release Unit) (23-001-001A)
- McMurdo G8 SmartFind EPIRB (Automatic Release Unit) (23-001-502A)
- McMurdo G8 SmartFind AIS EPIRB (Automatic Release Unit) (23-001-501A)