The new ACR GlobalFix V5 EPIRB is a versatile EPIRB suitable for use on both recreational and commercial vessels.
Advanced features like Return Link Service (RLS) reassure users by confirming that the beacon has successfully sent the distress message and that this message has been received.
ACR’s new Near Field Communication (NFC) allows the beacon to connect to a smartphone for quick diagnostics that demonstrate the battery is charged and the EPIRB is functioning properly.
The GlobalFix V5 is an ideal safety solution for all types of vessels and activities including coastal cruising, offshore passage-making, or while working or fishing in any ocean.
- No Subscription Required
- 406 MHz Cospas Sarsat Distress Signal (MEOSAR Compatible)
- 121.5 MHz Local Homing Signal
- Smartphone connectivity via NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Free ACR Beacon Mobile App
- RLS (Return Link Service) Functionality
- GPS | Galileo | Glonass GNSS
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage
- Category I (Float Free) or Category II (Manual) bracket options
- Class 3 version (manual activation only) available
- Small and lightweight
- 10-year battery life
- >= 48 hours Operational Life