The CA2 harnesses the advanced power and technology that ACR products are known for in order to successfully help collision avoidance at sea.
The AIS functionality is intuitive and easy to use. It ensures safety alerts are sent and received by the user with minimal effort, and the device itself can be used in conjunction with other AIS Man Overboard devices including the Ocean Signal MOB1.
The CA2 has a built-in, 99-channel GPS receiver, and can automatically record a plethora of data sets including location, speed over ground, and course over ground. Meanwhile the static and voyage-related data such as MMSI, call sign and name, type of ship, destination, ETA etc. is easily programmed into the AIS transponder via a user-friendly menu interface.
The CA2 unit ensures minimal use of bridge space and its surface or free-standing mounting options allow for easy installation into almost any position or location. It also includes multiple connectivity options including WiFi, USB port, serial, and Pilot plug.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact single-unit solution with full-colour display
- Colour coastline map
- Compliant with EU Inland Waterways standard
- Radar and Target list displays
- Selectable chart orientation
- Incoming message & alarm display
- Alarm output for AIS SART, MOB and EPIRB detection
- Supplied with GPS antenna
- Continuous self-testing with alarm notifications
- Waterproof to IPX7
- Isolated alarm relay contacts
- Programmable for up to 30 MOB units