The new, lightweight, rugged satellite GPS communicator from Garmin is here: the inReach® Mini 2. The inReach Mini 2, familiar on the outside, comes packed with a host of new and improved features and an updated user interface to keep you on track when you go off-grid.
- Updated user interface
- Higher-resolution screen
- Improved battery performance – double that of the original inReach Mini
- Breadcrumb Trail Navigation & Digital Compass
- Improved GPS performance
- Tracback® routing
Stay in touch via the globally-reaching Iridium satellite network. With two-way messaging you can update friends and family, enjoy reliable navigation features, and, in a worst-case scenario, use the SOS functionality for emergency assistance.
Subscription Plans & Mapping
To access the Iridium network and communicate with your inReach Mini device, an active satellite subscription is required. Depending on your usage level, you can opt for plans with different inclusive messages each month.
- GTC Garmin subscriptions allow multiple users on one account and also allow tracking as frequently as every 30 seconds, whereas Garmin only allows tracking as frequently as 10 minutes on their standard plans and 2 minutes on their Extreme Plan.
- Our subscription plans have a minimum term of just 30 days after which time you can suspend the device for just £4 per month if you don’t need to use it. You can resume service at any time and suspension means you will retain online access to all the device’s previous associated data (tracks, messages, waypoints, user settings, etc.). Should you wish to completely deactivate the device after the minimum 30 days term you will lose all data associated with your device.
- Devices can also be activated directly with Garmin.
If you would like to be updated on the availability of the Garmin inReach Mini 2, please sign up to our mailing list: