With improved throughput and being so simple to set up, the QUICKSILVER QS-100 from NAL Research is ideal for land mobile, maritime, and aviation data up/download solutions, unmanned systems command and control, remote sensors and IoT, and low-profile vehicle data links.
Packed with the Iridium Certus® 100 mid-band service, the QUICKSILVER is an upgrade for anyone currently using narrowband and is looking for a solution for faster file transfer and other data transport applications.
The QUICKSILVER itself is rugged and powerful, as well as highly compact, offering global connectivity levels on the move, over the horizon, and beyond visible line of sight (BVLOS).
- Mobile and desktop web browser-based management (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Safari compatible)
- Operating system independent (e.g., Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android)
- Built-in firewall for data management and enhanced security
- Software API for customised, embedded applications
- Supports multiple IP protocols (e.g., TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
- Supports popular encrypted voice / messaging apps (e.g., Signal) Alternate AT commands & RS-232 interface Drop-in upgrade for NAL A3LA products Easy integration with serial-based systems
- Multiple GPIO pins for control (including external ON/OFF)