The GPSMAP 276Cx lets you experience Garmin navigation at its best.
This great Garmin sat nav device provides precise navigation off-road or out on the open water. The new 276Cx comes with next-level, powerful navigation features without compromising on performance.
With a large 5’’ display, enhanced sensors like GPS+GLONASS, barometric altimeter and 3-axis compass, comprehensive marine and outdoor features and mapping support the new GPSMAP 276Cx as a strong successor in this legendary product line.
Designed around Garmin's high standards, this device can perform in extreme environments; it is durable and water-rated to IPX7. And, for even more flexibility, the GPSMAP 276Cx can be powered by hooking it up to the power supply of your vehicle or boat or use the NiNH power pack which gives it up to 17 hours battery life, or three optional AA batteries to enjoy up to nine hours of battery.
- Developed from the versatile GPSMAP 276C – features the same great customisability
- Adds more sensors - with GPS+GLONASS, Altimeter and 3D-Compass
- Large 5" sunlight-readable WVGA display
- Optional advanced navigation – nüvi mode, TTS voice guidance, Curvy Roads and more
- Fully connected through Bluetooth®, ANT+® and WiFi® - to stay in contact