What is the Reseller Program?
The Reseller Program is a two-tiered membership scheme (Authorised and Gold) brimming with unique benefits to resellers of our satellite communications devices, accessories, and equipment. Not only that but you can boost your business prospects and obtain a share of this sector’s profitability through the help of our knowledge and industry expertise.
Why Should I Join?
By joining the Reseller Program you will be employing the skills and experience of a company that’s been in the satellite communication business since 2008 – one that has direct relationships with major industry players, and has supplied products to industries such as maritime, aviation, and leisure.
You will also open yourself up to a wealth of products that offer voice, data, SMS, and tracking to SOS assistance anywhere in the world. We also operate in numerous sectors of the satellite communications industry, including Satellite Phones, Trackers, and Internet. Furthermore, we are in the SOS beacon market which includes PLBs, EPIRBs, MOBs, and AIS devices.
Airtime packages are also available and we can provide advice to you on all available options.
- Extended Support and Ordering Hours
- Support hours 08:00-22:00 24/7, 365 days a year. Phone support 08:45-17:15 Mon to Fri. Email support and ordering at all other times. Times shown are GMT.
- Same Day, Worldwide Dispatch
- Applies to in-stock items. Direct shipping to your client also available.
- Online Training
- 1 hour per month at request of the reseller. Customised online webinar with GTC sales representative.
- Face-to-Face Training
- 1 session per quarter at request of the reseller. Customised content presented at GTC premises. On-site training is available at an additional cost.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Communication with the same account manager for ordering, support, and all other communication.
- RMA System
- Online returns system for faulty items. GTC handles the repair or replacement of items.
*Expressed an interest in reselling GTC product lines and have completed the application process.
Gold Tier includes all Authorised Tier benefits plus:
- Increased Discounts on Products and Services
- Receive deeper discounts on hardware and airtime.
- Dedicated Website
- Discover training and product updates. Direct your customers to this resource to provide them with information about the products available.
- Priority Stock
- Receive priority delivery of new or out-of-stock items.
*Must achieve a minimum level of £50k annual costs.