The Queclink GV500 is a vehicle tracking device that plugs into a vehicle's OBDII port. Its compact design allows easy installation. Its internal OBD reader can obtain information from the vehicle's on-board computer and relay it over GPRS networks.
The Queclink GV500 features:
Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix.
Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the Queclink GV500's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices.
Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends backup battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms.
The current and past movements of the device can be viewed on a Google Earth interface through our online mapping portal, orbitaltrack.com.
If you are interested in activating your device with GTC please complete the contract on this link.
Our online mapping portal can track your Queclink GV500 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year