The Pre-Paid Small Vessel Plan is suitable for low usage on the FleetBroadband system. Users are charged a subscription fee which is automatically deducted from the SIM each week.
FleetBroadband Plan Features:
- From £5.25 ex VAT per MB
- All vouchers have a 60 day validity
- No contract or Direct Debit required
- Cannot be used as a backup to a VSAT installation or on a vessel greater than 300 GWT.
- Streaming services are not available on this plan.
- Weekly charge of 14 units will be deducted from the SIM Card's balance on Sundays at 00:01 UTC for the week ahead.
- Upon activation, a SIM Card will be provided with 14 units to cover the initial week (which will be charged a full 14 units regardless of which day of the week activation occurred).
- If SIM Card has less than 14 units remaining on Sunday at 00:01 UTC, the weekly charge will be suspended, but the balance will remain available for use until either the SIM Card is topped up or the prepaid balance has expired.
- If a SIM Card's weekly charge has been suspended, and a topup is performed, the current week's weekly charge will be deducted on a pro-rated basis (at 2 units per day, inclusive of the date of topup). e.g. if a SIM Card has 0 units and adds 60 units on Wednesday, 8 units will be charged immediately for the current week's "weekly charge".
- The expiration date will be extended based upon the date of voucher redemption.
If you are activating your SIM card for the first time please complete the Vessel Information Form.