The SHOUT GSM is a dual-mode Iridium/GSM satellite tracker and messaging device. It has a touchscreen allowing quick access to the menus and ease of entering text via on-screen keyboards.
Similar to the SHOUT ts, the SHOUT GSM is designed with ultra-low power consumption electronics drawing less than 35µA during sleep.
With an internal 1.95 A-Hr rechargeable Li-Ion battery, it can send a position report every hour for up to two months (about 1,500 reports). The satellite tracker device can periodically wake up from sleep to send its position report to a command center.
A guarded 911 button is used for immediate emergency/alert notifications. Data are packaged in either standard or 256-bit AES encrypted 10-byte, 30-byte or PECOS format.
The SHOUT GSM Satellite Tracker Key Features:
- Small form-factor
- Resistive touchscreen
- Free-text messaging
- Canned messaging
- More than 1600 reports
- PECOS format
- 10-byte / 30-byte formats
- AES-256 bit encryption
- USB interface
- Motion sensor
- Data logging
Our online mapping portal can track your SHOUT GSM tracker to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
Find out more about GTCTrack >