Why rent your satellite tracker from GTC?
Renting a satellite tracker from us is easy and cost-effective. Simply choose your rental period using our calendar date picker, and choose next-day delivery should you need your rental device in a hurry. There is no deposit needed apart from an initial £1 charge to your payment card in case of any loss or damages (see the Terms and Conditions section below for more details). When you need to return the device, simply leave it at your nearest DPD drop-off point.
Renting the inReach Explorer+
- Select your dates using the online calendar (please select your start date as the date you need the equipment and we will deliver one business day before this. Set your end date as the day you will return the equipment).
- Upon placing your order please ensure you complete your emergency contact information. Submit emergency contacts here.
- We aim to ship your rental to you one business day ahead of your rental start date to ensure it arrives in time for your trip.
- Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
What is included in your inReach Explorer+ Rental?
- inReach Explorer+ Tracker
- Lanyard/Wrist Strap
- USB Data Cable
- Peli Case
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and conditions before you book. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
- We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. We require a credit card verification payment of £1 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or Loss Charges
- The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in a fee. All other damages or losses are subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement.