Why rent your satellite tracker from GTC?
Renting a satellite tracker from us is easy and cost-effective. Simply choose your rental period using our calendar date picker, and choose next-day delivery should you need your rental device in a hurry. There is no deposit needed apart from an initial £1 charge to your payment card in case of any loss or damages (see the Terms and Conditions section below for more details). When you need to return the device, simply leave it at your nearest DPD drop-off point.
Renting the inReach Explorer+
- Select your dates using the online calendar (please select your start date as the date you need the equipment and we will deliver one business day before this. Set your end date as the day you will return the equipment).
- Upon placing your order please ensure you complete your emergency contact information. Submit emergency contacts here.
- We aim to ship your rental to you one business day ahead of your rental start date to ensure it arrives in time for your trip.
- Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
What is included in your inReach Explorer+ Rental?
- inReach Explorer+ Tracker
- Lanyard/Wrist Strap
- USB Data Cable
- Peli Case