Designed to improve the survivability of those working or playing on the water, the new FastFind CREW1 AIS MOB provides the quality and innovation that FastFind is famous for in the world of marine electronics.
Brimming with features in a compact and ultra-portable design, the CREW1 device makes emergency detection easier, and helps support nearby rescue services in a man-overboard situation.
The beacon itself is rugged and semi-automatic, meaning it can be manually activated, or when it makes contact with water. It comes with endurance, 36-hour battery life, and powerful SOS strobe light.
The FastFind CREW1 is designed with crew survivability in mind. Submersible to 50m, the Crew1 offers a versatile commercial grade AIS man over-board solution.
- Compact and offers dynamic lifejacket fitting options
- Highly accurate, regularly updated GPS coordinates to accelerate location detection
- Water and manual activation options
- Compatible with AIS electronics, e.g. chart plotters
- High-strength LED signals SOS message to aid low light detection
- High-powered battery allows extended signal operation with 36 hrs activation time (typical for -10C)
- 5 years storage life
- IP68 Waterproof with 50m immersion depth