Why book your Satellite Internet Terminal Rental from GTC?
- Our terminals come with all the accessories you need to get started
- Deposits promptly returned at end of the rental, usually within two business days
- Next day delivery available for last minute rentals (please call us on 01202 801290 to double check availability on last minute rentals).
- Free incoming calls and incoming SMS
- Delivered a day before your start date so you can browse the features and store the information you need.
- Free rental return at your nearest DPD drop-off point.
Renting the Cobham Explorer 710 Terminal
- Please select your dates using the online calendar or complete the contract by clicking "Sign Up Online". (Please select your start date as the date you need the equipment and we will deliver one business day before this. Set your end date as the day you will return the equipment.)
- Airtime usage can be billed at the end of the rental or non-refundable bundles of airtime can be purchased in advance giving you a lower rate per minute. Standard charges apply once prepaid bundle has been used and will be billed against the deposit paid.
- We aim to ship your rental to you one business day ahead of your rental start date to ensure it arrives in time for your trip.
- Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
What is included in your Cobham Explorer 710 Rental?
- Cobham Explorer 710 Terminal
- Wall Charger w/ European and UK adapter
- Car Charger
- Peli Case
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with the Cobham Explorer 710 rental? The package contains the Cobham Explorer 710 Terminal, Wall Charger w/ European and UK adapter, Car Charger and Peli Case.
Where should I return the Cobahm Explorer 710 at the end of my rental? Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and conditions before you book via our online calendar or sign the rental contract. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We charge a deposit of £750 for this rental. You are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment and any airtime charges incurred will be taken from your deposit at the end of the rental. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.