The new ACR GlobalFix V5 EPIRB is an innovative EPIRB with a unique feature set.
The addition of an AIS alert provides the easiest and quickest path to rescue while the included Return Link Service (RLS) functionality provides a welcome sense of security by providing direct-to-beacon confirmation that your distress message has been received.
Adding Near Field Communication (NFC) to the mix allows for smartphone connectivity and access to data and product interaction that has never before been available.
This advanced feature set makes the GlobalFix V5 perfect for mariners whether coastal cruising, working offshore, or crossing oceans.
- No Subscription Required
- 406 MHz Cospas Sarsat Distress Signal (MEOSAR Compatible)
- 121.5 MHz Local Homing Signal
- AIS (Automatic Identification System) Alert
- Smartphone connectivity via NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Free ACR Beacon Mobile App
- RLS (Return Link Service) Functionality
- GPS | Galileo | Glonass GNSS
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage
- Category I (Float Free) or Category II (Manual) bracket options
- Small and lightweight
- 10-year battery life
- >= 48 hours Operational Life