What Is A Spot Gen3 Satellite Tracker And How Does It Work?
The SPOT Gen3 is a pocket-sized satellite GPS tracker that provides a vital line of communication with friends and family when you want it, and emergency assistance when you need it. It is proven to be one of the best value for money lifesaving and communications devices that you can carry when travelling in remote areas.
SPOT Gen3 Satellite GPS Messenger is part of the multiple award winning range of SPOT tracker devices designed to offer one way personal communications, SOS alerting, and follow-me tracking all with the push of a button.
This SPOT tracker lets family and friends know you're okay, or if the worst should happen, sends your GPS location to emergency responders. When you're on the move, the SPOT Gen3 can transmit your GPS coordinates from as little as every 2.5 minutes so you can share your adventures in near real-time, and it has a motion sensor to avoid unnecessary tracks when you're stationary.
Benefits Of Renting A Spot Gen3 Satellite Tracker
Our customers love how cost-effective renting from Global Telesat Communications is. Not only this but the process is as simple as possible. Simply choose your rental period using our calendar date picker, and choose next-day delivery should you need your rental device in a hurry. There is no deposit needed apart from an initial £1 charge to your payment card in case of any loss or damages. When you need to return the device, simply leave it at your nearest DPD drop-off point.
How To Rent A Satellite Tracker
We’ve made the SPOT Gen3 satellite tracker rental process super simple. It can be done in seconds by following the below steps:
- Head to the SPOT Gen3 satellite tracker rental webpage
- Choose your rental time period using our handy date picker calendar
- Add to your basket and checkout
- Choose free next working day delivery
Your SPOT Gen3 will then arrive at your chosen shipping address on time and ready to go. Any help you need with the device can be reached by giving us a call or emailing us. One of our in-house experts will be able to advise you.
Tips For Using A Spot Gen3 Satellite Tracker On Your Adventure
Below are some of the things we say to customers ahead of their adventure, excursion, or work trip in order to maximise their device usage:
- Test the device before leaving: Before departure, make sure to test the device to ensure it is functioning correctly. Familiarize yourself with the different features and how to operate them. Remember, the SPOT Gen3 is not a navigator or a Garmin GPS tracker. It does not have a screen to follow. Instead it pings your location to a centralised dashboard.
- Keep it charged: Ensure the SPOT Gen3 is fully charged before leaving and bring along a backup charger in case.
- Activate tracking: Activate the tracking feature of the device to allow others to track your progress. This feature sends your location at regular intervals, and it can be used to notify rescuers in case of an emergency.
- Check the weather: Satellite trackers rely on a clear line of sight to satellites to function correctly. Check the weather forecast before leaving to ensure you have a clear view of the sky.
- Carry it with you at all times: Keep the device with you at all times, so you can quickly send an SOS signal if needed. Attach it to your backpack or keep it in your pocket.
- Share your itinerary: Let your loved ones know your itinerary, so they know where you are and when to expect you back. Update them regularly using the device.
Conclusion: Why Spot Gen3 Satellite Tracker Rental Is The Way To Go?
The SPOT Gen3 satellite tracker rental is a very popular option for people working in or travelling through remote and isolated regions. With near-global coverage, it can send location data from almost anywhere in the world. It makes for a very cost-effective, short-term tracking solution that provides vital peace of mind to friends and family back home. Its accurate tracking functionality provides the carrier’s GPS coordinates to a centralised dashboard, and the integrated SOS features means emergency search and rescue teams are just a button-push away should you run into unexpected trouble or danger.
As always, our team of experts is here to help. So, if you need any advice about SPOT Gen3 Satellite Tracker rental, contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0800 112 3919