Inmarsat have announced a limited 'no commitment' for their FleetBroadband 4GB and 8GB. This means that new customers can trial the plan, with only a 1 month minimum term rather than the previous 24 month minimum requirement. Also, existing customers on Fleetbroadband plans can upgrade or even trial the greater data allowance for 1 month.
What are the benefits to the FleetBroadband 4GB and 8GB plans?
- Access to a wider variety of data applications
- Running complex data applications comfortably
- Improved operational efficiency
- More data to allocate to crew for keeping in touch with family and friends
- Access to lower voice charges
Terms and Conditions*Don't worry there are not too many T&Cs - but here is a summary to tell you the most important things before you upgrade or trial the 4GB and 8GB plans.
- Note this is not a free trial and standard charges for the 4GB and 8GB plan still remain.
- Existing customers on the Standard, 75MB, 250MB, 750MB and 1GB plans are eligible to upgrade.
- Existing customers who upgrade will have to continue their plan if they return to their original plans.
- This promotional plan must be activated before 31st December 2018 for new and existing customers to experience the 4GB and 8GB plan with only a 1 month minimum term.
- Customers who upgraded can downgrade at any time to their original plan (as long as this is a current not closed plan) up to the 30th June 2019, the original minimum contact term will apply.
For further details or enquires, please contact us via phone or email:
Phone: +44 1202 801290Or stay in contact with us via our social channels:
Have you heard that @InmarsatGlobal are now offering a 'no commitment' term for their 4GB and 8GB service plans? ⛵ Find out more details: https://t.co/xoTgGuMULY #Wednesdaywisdom #marine pic.twitter.com/lvoBICdMyK
— Global Telesat Comms (@globaltelesatuk) November 21, 2018