The Garmin inReach® Mini 2 is one of the ultimate, pocket-sized handheld GPS trackers from Garmin, and the Garmin inReach Mini 2 Marine Bundle package lets dedicated mariners and boaters take it out on the water safely secured to the helm of a vessel.
Take to the waves with confidence that global communication in the form of two-way messaging and interactive SOS triggers are right at your fingertips. Not only this but the inReach Mini 2 lets you share your location with friends, loved ones, or colleagues that are back ashore.
For such a compact device, the Garmin inReach Mini 2 comes with a host of built-in features, including:
- Two-Way Messaging: Send and receive messages with friends and family back home, post social media updates, or communicate with other inReach users.
- Interactive SOS: In the event of an emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to the Garmin IERCC, a 24/7 staffed emergency response coordination centre.
- Location Sharing: Share your location with loved ones back home at any time using your MapShare™ page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages.
- Global Satellite Network: Instead of relying on mobile phone coverage, your messages, SOS alerts and location tracking are transferred via the global Iridium® satellite network.
- Flexible Satellite Airtime Plans: To access the Iridium network and communicate with your inReach Mini 2, an active satellite subscription is required. You can opt for an annual package or a flexible month-to-month plan.
- Compact, Rugged Design: Don’t let the 4″ x 2″ size and 100g weight fool you. inReach Mini 2 satellite communicator is tough, durable, impact resistant (MIL-STD-810) and water-rated to IPX7.
- Augmented With Accessories: With the optional water-resistant case, bring your inReach Mini 2 satellite communicator on your dives or other off-boat adventures. It protects your inReach Mini 2 with a water rating of 10 ATM.
Benefits of Using the Garmin inReach Mini 2 Marine Bundle
Along with all the built-in features mentioned above, this powerful Garmin handheld GPS device can be mounted to the helm of your boat meaning that navigation functionality and global messaging capabilities are right in front of you. You can enjoy all the features the inReach Mini 2 has to offer at a glance while you enjoy your time at sea.
Getting started with the Garmin inReach Mini 2 is easy. We have laid out the steps to get going with this great GPS handheld device below.
When powering on the Garmin for the first time, you will be prompted to configure some settings and activate with an inReach subscription.
- Power on by holding the power button on top of the device.
- Choose your language by scrolling through the list using the up and down arrow buttons, press OK to select a language.
- Pair your inReach Mini 2 with your phone.
- Activate your inReach Mini 2 with an inReach Satellite Subscription.
- Sync and update your inReach Mini 2 with the Garmin Explore app and Garmin Express.
Why the Garmin inReach Mini 2 Marine Bundle is Better than Other Marine Devices
The inReach Mini 2 bundle gives mariners a sense of security in the boat like never before. It’s optimised for the water, not least because it’s fully waterproof with an IPX7 rating, but because it comes with vitally important navigational features to let key individuals know the boat’s whereabouts at any given time. It also has built-in weather updates to stop any dedicated sea-farer from heading into dangerous boating conditions.
Any committed water enthusiast would do well to take one of the world’s most powerful, compact, and globally connected tracker devices with them for a day or more at sea.
As always, our team of experts is here to help. So, if you need any advice about Garmin inReach Mini 2 Marine Bundle, contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 112 3919