The water resistant Queclink GL300 W GSM Asset Tracker is a powerful GPS locator designed for lone worker, vehicle, pet and asset tracking applications.
This enhanced battery version allows you to send even more messages on a full charge - up to 410 hours when reporting every 10 minutes.
The thumb sized button makes this device ideal for applications requiring rapid notification of emergency alert or regular setting of geo-fences based on current location. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its WCDMA allows the Queclink GL300 W's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for protocol. The protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
The Queclink GL300 W Key Features:
- Water resistant
- Triple band frequencies UMTS/HSDPA 850 (Band V)/1900 (Band II)/2100 (Band I) MHz and quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Internal WCDMA/GPS antennas
- Thumb sized button allowing easier emergency alert or instant geo-fence setting
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power saving and motion detection
- Full power management, can be connected to external DC power or battery
- CE/FCC certified