Why rent your ICOM IP503H 4G/LTE with GTC?
- Excellent value for money at £40.00 per week for two ICOM IP503H 4G/LTE radio systems.
- Unlimited talk-time included.
- No deposit required.
- Next day delivery available for last minute rentals (please call us on 01202 801290 to double check availability on last minute rentals).
- Device setup and ready to use upon delivery.
- Free rental return at your nearest DPD drop-off point.
Renting the ICOM IP503H Radio:
- Please select your dates using the online calendar or complete the contract by clicking "Sign Up Online" (please select your start date as the date you need the device and we will deliver one business day before this. Set your end date as the day you will return the equipment).
- We aim to ship your rental to you one business day ahead of your rental start date to ensure it arrives in time for your trip.
- Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
What does the ICOM IP503H Rental Package Include?
- 2 x ICOM IP503H 4G/LTE radio systems
- Unlimited talk-time
- BC202IP2 with power supply
- BP-272 Li-ion battery pack
- MB-135 belt clip
- Hand Strap
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and condition in the contract. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.