Upgrade your Garmin device with this full recreational mapping card of Great Britain. Simply insert the microSD/SD card into your device to benefit from topographic coverage and routable road and path data of all of Great Britain at 1:250k, 1:50k and 1:25k and of the Isle of Man at 1:25k.
This product is a physical card which will be shipped out to you.
Includes the official Ordnance Survey (OS) 1:25,000, 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 scale maps for all of Great Britain and on-trail guidance of the OS Detailed Path Network, available for thousands of kilometers of paths and trails in all British National Parks.
Shows, within all British National Parks, OS Detailed Path Network, powering on-trail turn-by-turn guidance for customized routes for pedestrian and cycling activity profiles, with specific Named Trails:
- Displays turn-by-turn street navigation on hundreds of thousands of kilometers of roads, with full map coverage from HERE maps
- Plans customized activity routes using ActiveRouting¹, showing routable roads and paths for walking and cycling tours within the British National Parks
- Offers thousands of different, searchable destination choices, with hundreds of thousands of searchable addresses and points of interest, including lodging, restaurants, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions, camp sites, trig points and more
- Provides 3-D view and elevation shading on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty
Includes Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for route profile planning
ActiveRouting routable paths and trails are available for the following National Parks:
- Brecon Beacons
- Lake District
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs
- New Forest
- Norfolk and Suffolk Broads
- North Yorkshire Moors
- Peak District
- Pembrokeshire Coast
- South Downs
- Yorkshire Dales