Why rent your satellite tracker from GTC?
- Book your satellite tracker rental online
- Our inReach Mini satellite trackers come with all the accessories you need to get started
- Next day delivery available for last minute rentals (please call us on 01202 801290 to double check availability on last minute rentals).
- No deposit required
- Delivered a day before your start date so you can browse the features and store the information you need.
- Free rental return at your nearest DPD drop-off point.
Renting the inReach Mini Tracker:
- Please select your dates using the online calendar or complete the contract by clicking "Sign Up Online". (Please select your start date as the date you need the equipment and we will deliver one business day before this. Set your end date as the day you will return the equipment.)
- Upon placing your order please ensure you complete your emergency contact information > Submit emergency contacts
- We aim to ship your rental to you one business day ahead of your rental start date to ensure it arrives in time for your trip.
- Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
What is included in your inReach Mini Rental?
- inReach Mini Tracker
- Lanyard/Wrist Strap
- USB Data Cable
- Peli Case
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with the inReach Mini rental? The package contains the inReach Mini Tracker, Carabiner, Lanyard/Wrist Strap, USB Data Cable and Peli Case.
Where should I return the inReach Mini at the end of my rental? Documentation sent with your rental will include instructions on how to arrange return free of charge to our business address (Global Telesat Communications, 19-25 Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0RU) from your nearest DPD drop-off point.
View FAQs >
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read all the terms and condition in the contract before you sign the rental contract. Some important terms and conditions are:
- Rentals cancelled 7 days prior to the rental start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the total rental cost.
- Rentals cancelled 2 days prior to the rental start date are not eligible for a refund.
We do not charge a deposit for your rental. However, you are liable for any loss or damage to the rental equipment. Please refer to our terms and conditions for details of applicable charges. We require a credit card verification payment of £1.00 before your rental can be dispatched to ensure we have the means to collect any payment due as a result of lost or damaged equipment.
Damage or loss charges
The damage or loss of the handset or accessories will result in fee. All other damages or losses subject to inspection and charged at cost of repair or replacement. A detailed pricing list can be found in our terms and conditions.