Globalstar Satellite Phone Support
Globalstar GSP-1700 Satellite Phone
View Globalstar GSP-1700 User Guide
Download Globalstar GSP-1700 GTC Hints & Tips
How do I top up my Globalstar phone?
When you have received your PIN from us via email:
- Dial *888 from your Globalstar phone or +33 582881606 from a landline.
- Select language for the call (if calling from a landline only)
- Enter your pre-paid phone number (if calling from a landline only)
- Enter your 4 digit account passcode
- Select option 1 to top up.
- After the voice prompt, enter the PIN that we have sent via email.
Terms and Conditions:
- The top up PIN will expire on the 31st December of the year it is purchased if it is not used.
- Grace Period: To avoid phone deactivation, please load additional minutes to your account within 365 days of your last card expiry date.
Note: Pre-paid service will work ONLY in the Globalstar Homezone countries. Check the Globalstar website to see if you will be covered.
To set up voicemail on your Globalstar handset follow these steps:
- Dial *877 from your handset
- Select your language
- Follow the prompts to set up your voicemail box
*Your voicemail can also be checked from a landline by dialling 0033582880420
From September 26th 2014 you will need to follow these steps:
Dial *86 from your Globalstar handset or 0033640044111/0033582880420 from any phone to set your voicemail centre up.
Globalstar Call Forwarding
Use the following instructions to set-up call forwarding on your Globalstar handset. Please note:
- You will hear a tone upon receipt by the network
- 3 quick click tones indicate a confirmation
- 2 long tones indicate the request was unsuccessful
|Call Forward Type
|Call Forward: Busy
||*90 + 11 digit number + SEND
||*900 + SEND
|Call Forward: No Answer
||*92 + 11 digit number + SEND
||*920 + SEND
|Call Forward: Conditional
||*72 + 11 digit number + SEND
||*720 + SEND
Globalstar Express Data
Turbo charge your web browsing and e-mail with Express Data. Data compression increases transfer speeds by up to five times.
Express Data uses data compression to accelerate web browsing, web-based file transfers, uploading and downloading of all native FTP file transfers, and all types of e-mail and e-mail attachments.
Express Data is FREE with our Globalstar service plans. Please click here for more information.