Thuraya Launches the World's Most Advanced Satellite Phone: The Thuraya XT PRO
- the longest talk-time on any satellite phone - up to 9 hours!
- the largest display available on a satellite phone made with hardened Gorilla® glass that is glare resistant – perfect for use in bright sunlight.
- Jet-water, dust and shock resistance - ensuring it withstands the harshest environments.
- A dedicated SOS button with advanced navigation and tracking features for added safety.
- all three major navigation systems - the only satellite phone to feature built-in GPS, BeiDou and Glonass for highest accuracy and added security in every region
- Unparalleled flexibility for government, energy, media and NGO users in all regions.
Posted On July 06, 2022 By Nalini Tomar | 7 min. read
When natural disasters such as hurricanes, earthquakes and tsunamis strike, traditional fixed and wireless communications are often destroyed making satellite communications essential in the recovery of the affected area. Nowhere is this currently more apparent than in Haiti where satellite...read more
Posted On July 06, 2022 By Nalini Tomar | 110 min. read
As satellite technology advances now a number of devices on the market have their own app or can be used in conjunction with an app to advance their features. Here we roundup our pick of the best satellite communication devices...read more